The CPOQ is an independent, non-profit organization including osteopaths from Quebec and Ontario. The CPOQ’s main goals are to:
- Inform and protect the general population;
- To defend the interests of its members;
- To represent the profession of osteopathy at the government level.
The CPOQ has, among others, a code of ethics for its osteopath members, a union committee for the protection of the public, and a committee for continuing education.
Board of directors:
- President: Johanne Caron D.O.
- Vice President: Isabel Lemay D.O.
- Secretary: Josée Boudreault D.O.
- Treasurer: Ann-Julie Dugas D.O.
- Union Committee: Émanuelle Grenier
- Member services coordinator: Émanuelle Grenier
Osteopath members of the CPOQ and meeting all the requirements
Permanency of the CPOQ:
The CPOQ offices are located at:
Toll free: 1-888-335-2205
The CPOQ Disciplinary Committee receives and investigates complaints made against its members for any infractions related to the CPOQ bylaws or code of ethics.